Virtual meetings with B2Match - How does it work?
Click the "Register now" button on the right and follow the
registration steps. Once your registration has been approved, you will
receive regular updates in regards to the next steps.
Note: To make sure that you really receive all relevant information to this event, it is important to name a valid e-mail address within the registration process which you regularly check.
2. Create your business profile
Your business profile will be visible to all participants. The more information you disclose on your profile the easier it will be for other participants to identify you as a potential business partner. You can edit your profile at any time leading up to the event.
3. Register for programme sessions
Registration for the different programme sessions is open now. Please select the sessions you wish to join in the agenda.
4. Book 1:1 meetings
Your can book your own meetings. In order to do this:
- browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles;
- use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals;
- send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet;
- accept or refuse meeting requests you have received according to your schedule and their availability.
Be active, not reactive.
Adding a meaningful remark about why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
The booking start date is: 1 July 2020. Companies from Normandy and EDF can be booked as from 6 July 2020. Additional matchmaking appointments can be booked as from 10 July until 17 July 2020.
Note: The 1:1 meetings for the Dutch participants with the companies from Normandy and EDF will be booked for you in advance in the system by the matchmakers and shown in your personal agenda at the platform. Please, note that the matchmaking will be organized by a team of matchmakers from the following matchmaking partners: Transfer, Enterprise Europe Network, Embassy of the Netherlands in Paris, NBSO Nantes, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) and Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA). One or two matchmakers will contact you regarding your matchmaking preferences after your registration. You will be informed by email of the meetings that have been scheduled for you by the organization.
Your up-to-date meeting schedule will be visible at any time in your online agenda.
5. Prepare | One day before the event
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser, we have some display issues with Internet Explorer. Note: Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your audio quality, we highly recommend using a headset
- Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Avoid connecting via your phone and use a reliable high-speed WIFI connection
- Consider cutting your video, in case of broadband issues
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself
6. On the day of the online event
- Access the b2match web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule and prepare for your meetings.
- Join the welcome
briefing and make sure that you are online before your first
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings or cancel them early enough in advance to allow other participants to use the now available time slot.
- Press the START BUTTON in your profile to start your scheduled meeting.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaing meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way,the other participant will be notified.