Discover opportunities for cooperation in the
French offshore wind sector
- Webinar (2 July 2020)
- Meet-the-buyer sessions and digital matchmaking meetings proposed by matchmaking partners (7, 8 and 9 July 2020)
- Additional matchmaking appointments planned on your own initiative (Open from 10 until 17 July 2020)
Are you interested to enter the French offshore wind market or would you like to deepen your existing contacts? Consider joining this virtual mission focusing on the French offshore wind sector!
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, work on the various offshore wind farm projects in France continue as planned. French companies and consortia are currently looking for partners and suppliers for these projects, which means there are plenty of business opportunities for Dutch companies. An overview of current and future projects will be presented during the webinar sessions.
The Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) Nantes, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Paris and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), together with NL associations Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), the Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA), FME Cleantech Holland and Transfer Consultancy will organize a series of events focused on the French offshore wind sector, consisting of a:
- Webinar (topic: opportunities for Dutch offshore companies in the French offshore wind sector & current French projects and keyplayers);
- Meet-the-buyer meetings;
- Digital matchmaking, 1-on-1 business meetings with relevant French companies;
The program will entirely take place online. A more detailed preliminary program can be found at: AGENDA.
The program is organized together with our French partners Innosea, France Energie Eolienne (FEE), Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables (SER), Régions Bretagne, Pays de la Loire, Normandy, Hauts de France and Occitan as well as the French consortia/clusters, in order to be fully in line with the actual business demands in France.
All offshore wind farms in France will be represented in this virtual mission. This means, you can meet representatives of the following offshore wind farms:
- Consortium EDF:
- Courseulles (Normandie)
- Fécamp (Normandie)
- Saint Nazaire (Pays de la Loire)
- Dunkerque will be mentioned in EDF presentation on July 7th, 09u
- Consortium Iberdrola/Ailes Marines :
- Saint Brieuc (Bretagne)
- Consortium Engie
- Dieppe Tréport will be mentioned in presentation Pays de la Loire (TBC)
- Floating wind energie parcs
- Groix (Morbihan)
- Gruissan (Occitanie)
- Leucate (Occitanie)
About Participation & Registration
The deadline is July 9th, 2020. Note that for Dutch registrations after June 22nd no pre-arranged meetings can be organised anymore by our partners; meetings then have to be booked by participants themselves through this website.
The matchmaking is organized by our partner organizations listed below: